By using the SIB Insure and/or registering at www.sibinsure.com, you authorise Sridhar Insurance Brokers (P) Ltd (including its authorised representatives and business partners) (SIB Insure/Company) to contact you via email, phone call, or SMS to offer you our services for the product you have chosen, impart product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on the Website and offers by its authorised business partners and associated third parties. You acknowledge that SIB Insure may contact you for the aforementioned objectives even if you have registered with DND, DNC, or NCPR service (s). In this regard, your authorisation will be valid as long as neither you nor we cancel your account.
Personal Information Controllers
Sridhar Insurance Brokers (P) Ltd. will save and collect your personal information.
The reasons for collecting your data
SIB collects information about you when you create an account, use its goods or services, access its Website pages, or when an employer organisation shares employee information. When you register with SIB Insure, you will be requested to provide personal information like as your first and last name, state and city of residence, email address, mobile number, date of birth, financial, know your customer, and medical records, among other things. You are no longer anonymous to us after you register on the Website and sign in. During registration, you will also be asked for your contact information, and you may get SMSs and updates about our services on your wireless device. As a consequence, by enrolling, you permit the SIB to send you text and email notifications with your login information and any other service needs, such as promotional emails and SMSs.
We use your information to do the following:
- Respond to any questions or requests you have made.
- Process any orders or applications that you have filed.
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations under any agreement with our authorised business partners in connection with our business operations and functions for the purposes of insurance solicitation, pre/post sale services, claims servicing, and any other services permitted by applicable laws.
- Anticipate and fix any issues with the services provided to you.
- Provide your employer company with group insurance coverage and wellness corner offers / health and wellbeing related information.
- To the extent permitted by relevant legislation, to send you information about promotions or offers from Insurance Companies. We may also notify you about new features or products.
- To improve our website and the services we provide. As permitted by relevant regulations, we may combine information we get from you with information obtained from our business partners or third parties about you.
- To send you messages, emails, and give alerts related to your usage of the Services available on this Website.
- Third parties and outsourced organisations for purposes consistent with the purposes for which the information was gathered and/or for other legal purposes.
- Where we must meet a legal duty within the appropriate legal and regulatory framework.
Some features of our Website or our Services will need you to give your personally identifiable information, which you may do by logging in to your account on our Website.
Sharing and Dissemination of Information
In the following restricted situations, we may share your Information submitted on the Website with any third party/service provider/business partner without your prior consent:
- 1. When asked or required by law or by any court, governmental agency, or authority to reveal, for the purpose of identification verification, or the prevention, detection, and investigation of incidents, including cyber incidents, or the prosecution and punishment of offenders. These disclosures are disclosed in the good faith belief that they are reasonably necessary for upholding these Terms and Conditions and compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- 2. SIB shall transfer information about you in case SIB is acquired by or merged with another company.
- 3. Where we must meet a legal duty within the appropriate legal and regulatory framework.
We Gather Cookies
A cookie is a little bit of data that is saved on the user's computer and is linked to information about the user. Both session ID cookies and permanent cookies may be used. When you close your browser or log out, the session ID cookie expires and is removed. A persistent cookie is a tiny text file that is saved on the hard disc of your computer for a prolonged length of time. PRP (Privacy Recognition for Processors) may utilise session ID cookies to monitor user preferences while the user is browsing the website. They also assist to reduce load times and reduce server processing. PRP may use persistent cookies to remember whether you want your password remembered or not, among other things. Cookies on the PRP website do not save any personally identifying information.
We use log files, as do most conventional websites. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks in order to analyse trends, administer the site, track user movement in aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. This automatically obtained log information may be combined with other information we gather about you. We do this to improve the services we provide to you, such as marketing, analytics, and site performance.
Email - Unsubscribe
If you no longer wish to receive e-mail notifications and other marketing information from us, please contact us at email@example.com. Please keep in mind that processing your request may take up to 10-15 days.
We use adequate technological and organisational security measures to secure the information we gather from you at all times. To guard against unauthorised or unlawful use or alteration of information, as well as accidental loss, destruction, or damage to information, we employ a variety of technological, procedural, and physical security measures. However, no form of Internet transmission or computer storage is completely safe. As a result, we cannot guarantee its complete security. Furthermore, you are responsible for keeping your login id and password safe and secure, and you may not reveal these credentials to any third party.
Other Websites' Links
Other websites may be linked to sibinsure.com. We do not own the personal information you contribute to other websites. These connected sites may have different privacy practises, so we recommend that you read their privacy policies when you visit them.
SIB Insure retains the right, at its sole discretion, to amend this policy at any moment. This privacy statement may be updated to reflect changes in our information practises. We invite you to evaluate it on a regular basis.
If you have any complaints about in accordance with relevant legislation on information technology and rules issued thereunder, the email and contact information for the complaint are shown below:
Contact: Toll Free 1800-102-6099
Sridhar Insurance Brokers (P) Ltd.
Registered Office: 2/1 Ist Floor, Sarai Jullena, New Friends Colony, New Delhi – 110025.
If your complaint is on the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021, we will acknowledge it within twenty-four hours and resolve it within ten to fifteen days from the date of receipt. All steps deemed required by SIB Insure shall be included in the resolution of the complaint.